Friday, May 4, 2012

C'est Moi. {It's Me. About Me.}






Hey y'all. I'm Kristin, the face behind this blog. I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner, a blog I love to read, who is doing a link up to make new friends. Blogging is a great way to express yourself, record your life's journey, and make new friends. I love to meet new people, whether face-to-face or on the internet so here we go!

I was born and raised in New York, especially in a little part we like to call Long Island (you know, where the Hamptons are). I live just a train ride away from NYC. I went to a state school in upstate NY called SUNY New Paltz and got my degree in Spanish with a French minor. I went to school ten minutes away from me for grad school for my Master's in Adolescence Education with a Middle Childhood Extension...basically certifying me to teach grades 5-12!

I'm currently in the process of looking for jobs up here in New York, which may be hard in this bad teaching situation we are facing (many schools are closing or laying teachers off). I would love to move to the South, where I feel like I would love it. Part of me feels like I am a Georgia girl at heart.

I am a proud aunt to three munchkins, Sara Elizabeth, Steven Louis, and Emma Grace. They are my pride and joy.
(My oldest niece/goddaughter Sarah Elizabeth)

My family and friends mean the world to me. I am lucky to have met two amazing best friends that live in the span of 5 & 15 minutes from me while we were at college.We are so similar and I know I can always count on them for anything.


I'm a complete nerd and proud of it. I love to read. I've currently got "50 Shades of Grey" as my book of choice on my Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment