Sunday, April 22, 2012

Raining on Sunday

That perfectly describes today. It was lightly drizzling as I went to work. And then it was just downpouring! After having such a beautiful warm day yesterday. The rain was actually a good thing because it made the shift go by fast and was relatively busy. I was suppose to work a double again today after working one Friday and one Saturday. But my friend Sarah said she'd host tonight since no one would give up a serving shift if I wanted to go home. As much as I should have stayed/wanted the $$, I had no desire to be there. And I am SO glad I went home. It felt nice to have an evening to myself.

3 weeks from tomorrow I leave for my cruise. HOLY CRAP!! So much to do in such little time! My next mission is the floppy hat and comfy shoes. And to order a bigger memory card because I am sure I am going to be taking a lot of pictures. :)

Tomorrow night, Shannon and I are going to have dinner and see "The Lucky One" together. OH MY WORD I am so excited! Everyone that has seen it on Facebook has loved it. All I can say is the ending better be better then the ending in "Dear John" with Channing Tatum. While I find him to be a stud muffin, the ending to that movie sucked a big one. Hopefully Olivia will be able to join us because I miss her!

I am so thrilled that Real Housewives of New Jersey came back tonight. Let's face it, that is my favorite series of the bunch. And a guilty pleasure. I do enjoy The Real Housewives of Orange County. The ones in Atlanta bore me, the Beverly Hills ones were of no interest and the NYC ones were a snoozefest! I have watched it from the beginning when Dina Manzo was on it and all. Now, the drama is outrageous and it is a show that I can't stop watching. And truth be told, Teresa is my favorite of them all. And I had the chance to meet her! :)

Not really having any plans this week aside from tomorrow night and getting a cavity filled tomorrow, I am looking forward to cleaning my closet out. I know, I know. I must sound like a broken record but who really enjoys switching winter clothes to fall clothes? This is why I need a GIGANTIC walk in closer where I can store it all without ever having to try stuff out of bins. Oy vey.

Considering I am fading fast and can't watch to get under the covers and read the new issue of Glamour I bought with Lauren Conrad on the cover, I'll leave you with a few of my favorite finds from Pinterest lately. These made me chuckle! 





No comments:

Post a Comment