Thursday, April 26, 2012

It's Okay Thursday






Happy Thursday everyone! We're almost at the weekend. Time for another one of my favorite link ups with Neely @ A Complete Waste of Makeup and Amber @ Brunch with Amber!

IT'S OKAY...

...that I really don't want to go to work today.  It's only for three hours but I don't wanna! Ha!

...some days I would rather just come home from school/tutoring and go to bed then hang out with anyone.

...that I suck at "Draw Something." This is why I never majored in art and took "Intro to acting" as my art credit in college.

...that I almost considered skipping going to the gym with my friend this morning before work just so I could sleep more. #Ilovemybed.

...to enjoy grocery shopping more than actually cooking. I find it therapeutic.

...to go to Victoria's Secret simply because you have a coupon that you cant let go to waste for free underwear.

...to be addicted to watching shows like Real Housewives of New Jersey (drama, anyone?!) and Dance Moms Miami (the Pittsburgh ones are SO much better!)

Time to go get ready for the gym.

What's okay with you today?

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same way about coupons! I can't let them go to waste... so I have to use them! haha Especially for free panties :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suck at Draw something as well! (If you want to play against each other ;) Free panties from VS is a steal!

    ReplyDelete