Thursday, March 29, 2012

It's Okay Thursday!






Happy Thursday y'all! Who can hardly believe it is almost the weekend again? It's time for another one of my favorite link ups with Neely @ A Complete Waste of Makeup & Amber @ Brunch with Amber for It's OKAY Thursday!


IT'S OKAY.....

that I finally filed my taxes on Monday...while most people were done already! Ha!

...that I have to find of bribe myself to go to the gym today. I am telling myself if I go, I can go get my nails done...and go in Victoria's Secret because I want that free umbrella with the $65 purchase! 

...that I just sent my boyfriend, the computer guru, a text message that said "Help me. A screw came out of my computer and I need you to fix it later!" All because he has a small kit for it. :)

...that I am not a morning person.

...that my "Yummy Food" board on pinterest is filled with yummy foods & alcoholic drinks. Maybe I should rename it "I'm a fat kid at heart"

...that I don't want to grow up. The real world is scary!

...that I am REALLY excited to go see The Lion King on Broadway with my boyfriend in two weeks. SCORE!!!!! I will be singing so loud and he'll have to suffer. Hehehe :)

...that I am still upset Elliot Stabler (aka Chris Meloni) isn't on Law & Order SVU anymore. PS Where are all the new episodes of SVU?!

...to feel like everyone around me is getting engaged/married/having a baby. 

...to be ridiculously excited about the cruise and all the food/drinks I will be having on it.

...to wonder why my gyno's office sent me a card for an appointment when I'm not due to go back until October. I wonder if they meant to write it to my mom and made a mistake. Weird. Guess I'll be calling on Monday! I hate that visit. :-/

..to be upset that gas is over $4 a gallon in NY. Thank god I only have to fill up every 7-8 days. Love my little Corolla.

... that I enjoy taking naps. There is nothing wrong with admitting that at 25!

3 comments:

  1. I miss Stabler too. Found you through Neely's blog! I love finding other teachers in the blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love taking naps too...I'm always trying to figure out when I can fit it in! Gas is almost $4 here where I live and I have a Tahoe..not good! The Lion King is coming to WI in 2013 and I can't wait! I bet on broadway its going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog in the link up! ** I am your newest follower! I need to ditch the SUV for a corolla. Gas prices SUCK.

    xoxo, bree

    ReplyDelete