Thursday, February 16, 2012

It's Otay Thursday!



Otay! It's Thursday! Let's dance!

Link up with Neely to show what is okay with you on this Thursday!

It's OK...

...that it took me almost 3 months to call & have an appointment for a repeat breast sonogram to make sure no tumors came back. I just hate calling people.

...that I am giving my cousin & his wife a giftcard to my job for her baby shower. They're having twins and they want gift cards to places near them that offer take out(which we do!)

...that I am excited for said cousin & his wife to have her baby girls. TWIN GIRLS...oh and they are identical. I can't wait for babies!

...to stay up until 2am watching Wife Swap episodes on Lifetime. I am not sorry I am addicted.

...to stay in your pajamas as long as possible until you have to go somewhere.

...to want to go see "The Vow" again so you can see Channing Tatum's butt again!

..continue to look up all-inclusive vacations to Cancun for the fall. I will be going!

...that I am just folding my laundry from yesterday now.

...to name the external hard drive your boyfriend gave you for Valentine's Day "Dat Ass" so I can say "I need to back dat ass up."

...to want to buy Lady & The Tramp on DVD simply because I have never seen it...and have a slight desire to re-enact the spaghetti scene. :)

...I dont know how to do my taxes. Isn't that what an accountant is for?!

...that I have been looking at the website "Children with Swag" and giggling my butt off. This is just too funny:


...to be ready for SUMMER! bring on the flipflops, margaritas and bikinis!

...to not have gone to the gym for the past week because I have felt like crap. Will be going lots next week!

...to want to go to Victoria's Secret and buy new underwear, simply because I am bored of the ones I have, ha!

...to not want to take this stupid test on Saturday. What a way to ruin my weekend.

...that my room is still a mess....I've been putting it off until after the test.

...to secretly want it to be April so I can just get my new phone and it's closer to the cruise!

...to eventually want to be able to run a 5K but afraid of actually making myself run.

No comments:

Post a Comment