Saturday, January 14, 2012

Tale as old as time

Last night, my friends Zach and Amanda came down to come see "Beauty and the Beast" with Olivia, Shannon and I. And of course, it was in 3D! We got to wear those spectacular fun glasses...except they weren't working at first. Shannon and Zach went to go complain because it was $14 a ticket (which is outrageous!) but they fixed the focus. Thank goodness. I was so happy to see it on the big screen. Beauty & The Beast is my FAVORITE Disney movie and I think was the first one I owned. The fact it came out in 1991 makes me feel SUPER old. I cannot wait for The Little Mermaid (which came out in 1989) to come to the big screen in 3D!

After, we went back to Olivia's house to hang out and spent the night playing Taboo. I am SO bad at that game. Whenever it was my turn, I always seemed to get the difficult ones. My friends were cracking up at some of my answers so I am glad I can always provide the entertainment.

I got my Erin Condren planner in the mail yesterday! OMG I was so excited! It was totally worth the full $50 I spent and the long wait. I got a $10 off coupon in the box that never expires so I am going to try and save it for the end of the year when I go to order one for next year. I'll post the pictures of it...once I find my camera cord.

I am not looking forward to going to work all day tomorrow, especially after I went to bed at 6:15am this morning, ha! No one's fault but my own. I woke up to an email this morning that my schedule was modified for next week and instead of working 4-9:30 Mon, 5-9:30 Wed and 11:30-4 Fri, they switched it to 4-9 Mon, 5-9 Wed and 12-3 Fri. My Sat & Sun shifts stayed the same. I "lost" a total of 2.5 hours in my schedule but it's okay. If it's really busy, I'll have to stay anyways so whatever. I wonder if it has to do with labor costs or if its just because it'll be slow. Whatever.

I also like how banks are charging you for your $$ now, essentially. I have a secondary checking account at Chase that was a college checking account. They started taking $6 a month out which doesn't seem like a lot but little by little, it adds up! So when my mom had me deposit money in her account yesterday, I asked and in order to get them to stop withdrawing it, I had to have my checks from work direct deposited into my account. That's just an annoyance. Oh well. It's also annoying that I couldn't pay my Old Navy Visa bill online without a fee. It's due tomorrow and my bank would not have gotten it there until the 17th or 18th. So I had to pay a $15 fee on the phone to have them do it today...that sucks too! Lesson learned---pay them as soon as they come in!

I am off to go finish cleaning my room. It always seems like I am cleaning because I am...I get distracted easily. Oh well!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous that you already saw Beauty and The Beast in 3D! I've been dying to see it! Sounds like a fun time with friends :)

    Love Erin Condren as well, isn't her planners adorable?

    ReplyDelete