Saturday, January 7, 2012

Summery Winter!

Greetings fellow bloggers on this sunny Saturday morning. It's kind of funny that it is about 50 degrees and sunny when last January, everything was snowed covered and about 15 degrees. It's kind of ironic, don't ya think? I am PERFECTLY content if there is really no snow this winter! I do like living in New York (not the cheapest place to live) but I HATE HATE HATE cold weather/winter. Give me flipflops and sunshine any day of the week!

Tonight is my last night of work for a week and then it's time for my "stay-cation!" Originally, I was suppose to be driving to Georgia and South Carolina to look at prospectable areas I might move to if I had a job. But since Shannon's dad got sick and then passed away, we decided it just wasn't the right time to go away. So, I just never deleted my request off from work and kept it! I'm okay with not having a week of shifts because it gives the girls home from college an extra chance to earn some money. I have so much other stuff I need to do so I'm okay. One of those things is to finish cleaning up my room (I am totally going to take pictures of it and post once it is clean), finish organizing, and use my DAY OF BEAUTY from my lovely boyfriend! That includes a FULL massage and this girl is in need of one. :)

I really really really and trying to hold out until April when our phone is due for a contract renewal to get my iPhone. I do love my Blackberry but after the waitress spilling my drink on my phone last week at TGIFriday's and the keys sticking, I'm over it. I can get an 8GB iPhone 4 for $99 or the 4S is like $299. I would almost rather the 8GB one because I don't really plan on putting music on it because I love my iPod touch too much. So all you fellow users, aside from Siri being on the iPhone 4S and it being faster, sell me on why I should get 4S as opposed to just the 4. Part of me still wants to go to Verizon and be like "My keys are sticking...HELP ME!" then part of me thinks that April will be here before I know it.

I need to go get a manicure/fill-in today and I was just browsing the web and saw OPI's 2012 Spring/Summer Collection! Look how pretty!!
Top: (In Order) Wooden Shoe Like To Know?, Thanks a WindMillion, Pedal Faster Suzi!, Kiss Me On my Tulips, Gouda Gouda Two Shoes, I Don't Give a Rotterdam,
Bottom: (In order) Vampsterdam, Red Lights Ahead...Where? (This would be perfect for my cruise!), I Have a Herring Problem, A Roll in the Hague, Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI?, Did You Hear About Van Gogh?

I'm just so lazy I might wait until tomorrow on my day off to go so I don't have to wait and risk being late to work today and I honestly just don't feel like going right now, lol. I need to pick a fun color though. #firstworld_problems.

And in the news of celebrities, I am UPSET that Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are engaged. I have always loved Justin Timberlake (even when he has his short curly bleached blonde hair in NSYNC). Jessica Biel is okay. But come on?! Seriously, I would make a better wife for him. ;) Maybe they won't last! And he also needs to come out with more music. I miss his musical talent.


I just checked the status of my erin condren planner and it was printed on Thursday. Hurry up and ship to me!! It better be worth the $58 i spent on it. My mother will not know what I spent on it because she'd hit me with a stick if she knew I spent that much on it. Oh well!

I'll leave you all with this because let's face it, I am going to be the mother that will do this to their child as a Halloween costume. Because it is HYSTERICAL!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm OPI colors are awesome. My favorite is "Wooden Shoe Like To Know?"

    Of course, you would make better wife for JT :-) I don't have any comments for the engagement, though. I like 'em both but not sure if they look good together. She looks too old for him.

    The baby's Halloween costume would be hilarious!

    ReplyDelete