Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Motivation

Today, I ventured out to Target and man, that store is just bad for my wallet. I seriously love it. Probably more than Wal-mart because it's nice and clean. I actually had a purpose of going there--to see if they had another clear ornament box storage container. They did! It's not as big as the one we bought two years ago (or maybe only a year) but hey, it'll be better than the one where they all fall when I pick it up!

While I was browsing the aisles, I came across this:


Let's face it. Jillian Michaels is a beastly trainer (in a good way) and I have heard people have positive things to say about this. I still am joining the gym (I just need to DO IT instead of keep saying I will) but I figured this can't hurt to have! It was less than $10 so score! Plus, I just need to pick up a pair of weights and I shall be on my way doing the 30 day shred. The purpose of buying it was to help with the overall weight loss. But additionally, I wanna look good in a bikini on my cruise. And um, Target had some cute ones but with my big booty, I need an XL and they didn't have it in the one I liked. But I am seriously contemplating ordering one of these from VS (and the body along with it!):

2 comments:

  1. I always spend way too much at Target too :) I love 30-Day Shred & I hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished day 7 of the 30DS and I am really liking it!

    ReplyDelete