Monday, January 23, 2012

Misc Monday!

This is the first time I am linking up with Carissa for Misc Monday!

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

1. Rain. I am glad it is raining instead of snowing. My car was looking pretty nasty from all the snow residue. Essentially, rain = free car wash! I'm the type of person who won't get their car washed in the winter because of all the snow/residue and waits til spring. Fun stuff.

2. I went to work for 15 minutes today, ha! I am not joking. The restaurant was EMPTY and we were all taking bets on when the first table was going to walk in, which happened like three minutes after the manager asked me if I wanted to go home. Oh well, sucks losing 4 hours of work but I am super tired and get to watch the Bachelor with my mom tonight. Yay!

3. Glee. What took me so long to watch this? Thanks to my lovely buddy Olivia for lending me her DVDs!

4. It is probably unnatural the obsession I have with office supplies. I am excited to try out these pens I got for UNDER $2 at Wal-mart the other night! One of my favorite times of the year is when they put out the school supplies! Can't wait to use these in my Erin Condren planner!


5. One of my coworker, Anjelica, is going to beauty school for skin care. She is selling Pink Papaya, which is a face cleaner and has lots of other products. I have used everything pretty much under the sun but always manage to break out. The dermatologist once told me I was the type of person who would have acne for the rest of my life. FML. I ordered some products from her so I should be getting them this week! :) I'll let you know how they work.

6. I can't stop laughing at this video. Or this photo. Why do I watch Toddlers & Tiaras? It's so bad but I can't help but watch & laugh. Ha! Please tell me I am not alone.


7. I cannot wait to go get a manicure tomorrow. I am not sure if I want a dark color or something bright/cheerful so I can think of my cruise! Maybe something like these:


1 comment: