Sunday, December 11, 2011

A request

The girl in the above photo with me is my good friend Shannon. We have been friends going on six years now after meeting our freshmen year of college. She is one of my best friends and one of the sweetest, most genuine people I know.

Her dad has been having some medical issues for the past few weeks (I think it is going on two and a half months now). He has been in the hospital, going to a rehab place, going back to the hospital. He is a bit older and she said that lately, he has not been doing too good. (To top it all off, her mom had been admitted to the hospital right before Thanksgiving b/c of an ulcer and her & her 4 siblings spent Thanksgiving without either parent there). Thankfully her mom is doing better but right now, they are taking it day by day with her dad.

If you could just keep her dad, her mom and the rest of her family in your thoughts & prayers, I'd really appreciate it. Especially with it being two weeks before Christmas, I can't imagine what her family must be going through and any time they can spend together, it'd be wonderful. So please keep them in your prayers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment