Wednesday, November 9, 2011

{What I'm Loving Wednesday!}

Hard to believe y'all that it is Wednesday and we are half way through the week! Time to link up with Jamie and show what you're loving on this Wednesday!


I'm loving that after this Saturday, I will be able to breathe a little easier. I have a midterm & paper due on Thursday (aka tomorrow) and the 2nd attempt at my CST (Content Speciality Test) for my teaching license. Let's hope I can pass it this time. I am going in positive but I am loving it is BEFORE my birthday and not after. I just want to be done!

I'm loving that Starbucks has their holiday cups out! It puts me in a good mood. However hearing Christmas music at the mall before Thanksgiving, not cool.

I'm loving that it is now less than two weeks till I see this singer in concert. She puts on such a good show!


I'm loving that after filling out a bunch of forms and making copies, the rest of my hospital bill from my surgery last December is no longer my responsibility. Insurance covered what was necessary but I still owed so much between presurgical testing (um $1200 for bloodwork, what a rip off!) and the actual surgery. To not have to pay it off is a blessing considering I will eventually have to start paying off my student loans.

I'm loving the new color I had put on my nails. It's called "Material Girl" by Essie. What a nice fall color.


I'm loving adoption stories. It just warms my heart when I see people adopting one or more children to add to their own families at home, whether they don't have any biological children or they have three. I know in my heart that when I am done having my own children years down the road, I'd like to adopt one.


2 comments:

  1. Taylor Swift is awesome in concert. I saw her in October when she came to Dallas. She is a great entertainer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Essie color. Looks like I'll be making a trip to get some new nail polish. You're right, it's perfect for fall :)

    ReplyDelete