Thursday, November 17, 2011

Seriously?! Thursday




1. I swear the rain makes people drive so slow. I get that you need to be cautious, believe me. But it's almost like no one knows how to drive. WTH?!

2. I am so glad I am paying $3000 for a class that has been cancelled three times since September, the professor doesn't teach us anything, and I have learned zilch. My dollar is getting me far. Seriously can't wait for that class to be over. And to never take a class by that professor again.

3. Seriously, some people should not be allowed to have children. Case in point: This 9-year-old boy in Delaware drove to school with his mother in the passenger seat. Why? Because he wanted to drive the car. What in the world kind of parenting is that?! Or this Ohio mom who is charged with the death of her 14 year old daughter who had CP because she weighed 28lbs...hello child abuse. OMG. It breaks my heart. Next thing you know, we're going to have more episodes like when Britney Spears did this:


4. Seriously, a protest over who is hotter for People's Sexiest Man Alive for 2011. Yea, Bradley Cooper and Ryan Gosling are both gorgeous but um, hello, look at Bradley Cooper. Seriously...DROOL.

5. Sometimes, I seriously wish my laundry would do itself. I am almost tempted to just get up tomorrow early on my birthday and do it! Also, can my room just clean itself? There are seriously not enough hours for me to accomplish everything I need to do.

That's all I got for this week. Time to hydrate with caffeine so I can go enjoy/mock Breaking Dawn with some of the girlies! Happy birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment