Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A picture is worth a thousand words...

Some pictures that document the fun that was had recently! :)


Seeing Breaking Dawn at Midnight! (We had second row seats).


City for Sarah's 21st and my 25th!

Biffle! <3

Biffle! <3

Boyfriend <3

November Babies :)


CPK loves! <3 Two of my favorite servers to work with.

I'm not sure if it is a good sign or a bad sign that I am excited about cleaning my bedroom on Thanksgiving. Don't worry, I'll be having a lovely feast with the family but that's not til later in the day. I currently put my laundry in a pile and shoved it in the closet because "I just couldn't deal" with it right now. My main problem is I need to switch my summer clothes to winter clothes. This takes FOREVER and I need a day to do it. Maybe.

Tomorrow (or today since its after 1am) I am going to the outlets with two friends to start Christmas shopping and then Shannon & I will be off to MSG to see the lovely Ms.Taylor Swift. I had no idea you could google an artist's set list before a concert. Yeah, it makes the surprise of what song you will hear not be there but she has a good one for tomorrow night. From what I can tell, it includes: "Sparks Fly" (my favorite off her latest album!) "Mine," "The Story of Us," "Our Song," "Mean," "Better Than Revenge," "Speak Now," "You Belong With Me" (another favorite) and so many more. Ahh!! So excited! :) Plus she looked gorgeous at the AMA's:

No comments:

Post a Comment