Thursday, November 10, 2011

Oh come on!

Really, today is one of those days where it seemed like a multitude of issues occurred for me. Is there a sign that says "Mess around with me" stapled or taped somewhere on my body that I am not aware of?

I want to scream at the moron that rang me up at CVS today in the pharmacy. It'd be nice to tell me BEFORE I swiped my credit card to pay for my prescription that my "prescription savings card expired...BULLSH*T". So instead of paying $24 for my BC pills, I had to pay $45. Oh I should've just made her cancel the transaction and picked them up later. So as much as I did not want to pay it, I did and then called my doctor's office to see if they had the cards so this would not happen next month. They did thankfully. I seriously do love my doctor because if she has samples of it, she gives it to you to save you money. So CVS, try and mess with me next month and I will take my business to WalGreens or K-Mart for my prescription needs.

I really do love him but my annoying brother Eric asked me if he could borrow $50...after asking last night if he could borrow $60. Both times I told him no. What does he think I am? His personal ATM? I love each sibling (even if they annoy me) but I am tired of being used. I barely have any money as it is because I am paying my own bills and I just dont think he cares. My birthday is next week and I don't think he will get me anything. Shocker there.

And I had to go to my *LOVELY* class tonight. My assessment class for my special education extension. Where I learn nothing. Apparently someone kept a tally of how many times our professor said "like" during the class. I think they said she said it 110 times in ONE HOUR!!!! Seriously, she gives us an activity to do but doesn't explain it. When you have 20+ blank faces staring at you, might be helpful to give us some directions. I am getting to the point where I don't care anymore and I never really was like that in any other class before. We have to do a final project creating an IEP (Individualized Education Plan for you non teachers) and I am almost at the point where I just want to make it up. It's such a fight to go to that class. Serenity now.

Grey's Anatomy was such a good episode tonight...except the cliff hanger ending they left us with!! Normally that would not bother me so much but um, no new episodes til 2012?! So unfair! That is my favorite show.

I really hope I do well on my CST on Saturday. I wish I had the 1pm test option instead of having to be there at 745am! The scores don't come in until December 16th (Merry Christmas to us all!) so if I do not pass for some reason I still have time to register for the February test date. I'd just like to pass so my certification can be issued in February that way I can get an actual TEACHING job. Not that there are any in NY right now but still. Please keep me in your prayers in saturday morning and send some test vibes my way!

Time to go have a glass of wine and relax before bed. I think I deserve it. Sorry for being so whiney in this post. I do feel better now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment