Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Turkey Day!

Let's take a look back at some of my favorite Thanksgiving photos/memories:

Source: youtube.com via Emily on Pinterest



"It tastes like feet!"

Oh Joey scared of Monica dancing with the turkey on her head.



The one where Chandler was in a box!


Mocklate anyone?


"Now I'm a Koala bear!"


Oh season 5!


TOW Chandler Doesn't Like Dogs


Season 10...their last Thanksgiving episode.


Their first meal!


The "I Hate Rachel Green" fanclub!


Season 3. One of my favorite Thanksgiving episodes.

Oh, right. These aren't pictures of my family and/or friends. FRIENDS had the best TV Thanksgiving episodes.

Today being Thanksgiving, I am thankful for so many things: my education (to be 25 and have my bachelor's and master's degrees is amazing), my health (even though I have this hacking cough right now, so many people are much worse off in this department than I am), my family (love all my siblings), my mother for everything she has ever done for me, my friends who stand by me through thick and thin, my boyfriend who treats me like a queen (as it should be!), my nieces and nephew who I love to spoil, a warm bed to sleep in, a car that works to drive, actually having a job that I enjoy working with the people there (most of the time when they are not whining!), TV to lose my bad days in, clothes to wear, and a heart full of love.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Amidst stuffing our faces with Turkey (or fake turkey) and pie, let's remember what we are thankful for. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment