Monday, November 28, 2011

Coffee in an IV....

I could not for the life of me fall asleep last night. Nyquil was not helping. My nose feels completely raw from how many tissues I have used since Saturday! I finished the box I had in my room and moved onto the box my mom gave me. I am almost done with that one! Ha! I felt pretty miserable the last two days at work. Nothing sucks more wanting to blow your nose and not being able to. I am pretty sure I have a sinus infection or something because I can't seem to breathe out of my nose. And it is affecting the way my voice sounds. Plus, I have a pretty nasty phelgmy cough going on. Lovely! I was on the phone with the doctor's office as I was trying to write this one handed and got an appointment for 12:10. WAHOO! I don't even care if I have to wait three hours, I just want something for this. Considering I've been feeling like crap since Thanksgiving, it is about time I do something about it.

Friday, I had attended my friend Ashley's wedding out on the East End of Long Island. Ashley and I only really met a year, year and a half ago in grad school. We were in the same part-time student teaching seminar class and this class where we tutored a student and then had a seminar about it. Then, we ended up student teaching in the same school for seven of the 14 weeks of student teaching (she remained there..I changed placements). She is an absolute doll. Her wedding dress was gorgeous and the ceremony was lovely. I adored their first dance to Tim McGraw's "My Best Friend." I wish her and her husband Tommy a lifetime of happiness!! <3

I have a final in my class tomorrow and I just *might* want to start studying, ha! I'm going to start studying soon.

After leaving work early on Saturday night (my boss said as soon as it was not busy I could leave), I had stopped at Walmart to get myself Nyquil to help me fall asleep. And I also bought myself The Lion King on DVD. :D Go ahead and judge. I am 25 and PROUD to love that movie! Disney movies are awesome no matter what age you are.

So much for sleep in today. My mom's coworker's husband who is a contractor is installing crown molding in the hallway, living room, dining room, and molding around our fireplace. I am quite cranky considering I couldnt fall asleep until 2am and they got here at 830. Let's just say this girl loves her sleep! Thankfully it'll only be two days (so they say) so I can sleep in the rest of the week. I'll just need coffee in an IV to function later.

And because Pinterest always entertains me, here are some of my new finds that had me laughing or that I just loved:


What girl doesn't want a wedding picture like that?!

Good thing my dog would never do this. She hates when you try to put anything on her!


No comments:

Post a Comment