Monday, November 28, 2011

The A to Z of Moi

I've seen this done on a couple of blogs such as Emily's here and I thought it'd be fun for me to do! :)

A. Age = 25 (wow I feel old writing that!)

B. Bed Size = I'd like a king size eventually. Right now I have a twin and when I move out, I plan on getting a bigger bed!

C. Chore that you hate = Raking leaves. Actually, any yardwork.

D. Dogs = Shadow. My little black Cocker Spaniel. Look at this face!


E. Essential Start To your Day = COFFEE. I never used to drink it until I came back from Spain but seriously, I can tell a difference in my alertness if I dont have a cup.

F. Favorite Color = Pink and lime green really. I can't choose! Either makes me happy :)

G. Gold or silver = Silver.

H. Height = Apparently I'm 5''7" but I always thought 5'8". oops? Did I shrink? Hope not!

I. Instruments you play = I took private violin lessons from my aunt who is a music teacher in 4th grade. I wish I continued! I also played the flute from 5th-9th grade.

J. Job Title = Hostess for now. Will soon be Senorita when I have a classroom full of kids!

K. Kids = I can't wait to have babies of my own! My poor daughters are going to have so many clothes. Actually, my poor future husband!
(These babies are so cute!):



L. Live = Right now, Long Island, New York. Aka i can't afford to NOT live at home. I hope to move to the South soon!

M. Mothers Name = Mary Jane.

N. Nicknames = I have a ton. They call me LJ at work, Apples, Babe (only by the BF), Mouth (thanks to my brothers), Maggie (IDK but my mom calls me this), Kwistin (my friend allison calls me this)

O. Overnight hospital stays = NONE! Except for when I was born, ha.

P. Pet Peeves = people who pick their teeth in front of me (omg people do it all the time at my job and it GROSSES me out), deciding you're going to make a turn at the LAST second and not use your signal, People who chew with their mouth open or talk with food in their mouth

Q. Quote from a movie = I have too many favorites but this one always makes me chuckle:
"Oh, you know what? Next week's no good for me....The Jonas Brothers are in town. But any week after that, it's totally fine."-The Hangover


R. Right or left handed - Righty!

S. Siblings = 4 older brothers. Scott, Mark (who is married with three kids), Eric and Brian.

T. Time it takes you to get ready = Varies. I can procrastinate and sit in my towel forever on my computer and then it takes me like a half hour to decide on clothes, ha!

U. Underwear = pretty much only come from Victoria's Secret. I am addicted!

V. Vegetable you hate = Broccoli. Gross.

W. What makes you run late = My hair takes FOREVER to dry. No matter what length it is.

X. X-ray's you've had = Chest x-ray, x-rays of my hips, back, and shoulder at the orthopedist, teeth, my foot when i broke it.

Y. Yummy food you make = I'm not a good cook by any means (right now I refuse to really cook) but I have a yummy recipe for dijon chicken!

Z. Zoo animals = Monkeys! So adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment