Thursday, October 27, 2011

.seriously.



Y'all need to link up with Becky at From Mrs to Mama for Seriously Thursday. It's those things that make you think "Seriously?!"


1. Seriously
I cannot believe my boyfriend has NEVER seen the movie Forrest Gump before. Like, are you for real?! That movie is a classic! So I made him watch it last night. Well, what was his reaction? When I asked, he goes "I rate it a 6.5/10." SERIOUSLY?! SERIOUSLY?! That boy does not know a good movie.
Me and Jenny. We were like peas and carrots.

2.
Seriously I cannot wait til my Thursday night class is over. Honestly, how many more sessions? It is a complete waste of my time and I honestly feel like I have learned diddly squat. And this professor is not my favorite to top it off.

3. Seriously...I am not looking forward going to the gyno doctor today. Oh the things we get to do because we are women. The utter joy. At least I won't have to go back for a year!

4. I just want it to be my birthday already so the boyfriend will tell me already where he is taking me on the cruise! I have been patient and waited long enough...seriously!

5. I'm not sure why but the whole concept of the show "Sister Wives" on TLC kind of creeps me out. Seriously, I would not want to have to share my husband with three other women and their kids! But if that's how you wanna roll with the flow in your family/life, more power to you.

6. Speaking of TLC, the Duggar family cracks me up. I was watching their episode the other night and Josh (the oldest) and his wife Anna live in this tiny little house, yet she drives a Hummer. Granted, I know he runs a car shop but still. It just cracks me up. That lifestyle is a whole other facet compared to living in New York but seriously, they crack me up!

7. I am about to cancel my credit card I have through my bank. They are pissing me off. I missed last month's payment because the bill got lost in the mess of the mail that comes into my house. So I paid it last week before it's due. First off, I get a bill saying it's late. Then they charge me the late fee AFTER I already received the bill. Then I get a letter saying my account is delinquent today?! Seriously TFCU....you make me angry! I just got off the phone from calling them and it is all fine and dandy now (minus the fact that looking at my bank account I got charged $12 in overdraft fees). Looks like I won't be using THAT card for awhile.

8. Seriously, I need to go to the bank like whoa. The amount of $$ I spent recently bewilders me. I have like zilch in my saving's account. I need to transfer my student loan money in PRONTO only hey, the bank won't let me. And I need to see if Chase will let me link it with that account. Otherwise, here goes Kristin spending $25 to have a check sent to me with that money. Seriously...that's a pain in the arse.

9. Seriously,
I need to win the lotto. Or marry a rich dude. Until I can get some moola, I'll deal with my too big pants before I buy new ones.

10. I am seriously excited to come home tonight after class, get in my PJs, pig out while watching Grey's Anatomy & then going to bed. Life will be good.


1 comment:

  1. Love your Seriously?! post! Come say hi!

    xoxox...Hannah @ A Lovely Mess :)

    ReplyDelete