Wednesday, September 21, 2011

{What I'm Loving!}

Today is Wednesday, one of my favorite days of the week! Partly because it is almost the weekend and especially today since I don't have to work. =) And of course, the What I'm Loving Wednesday linkup with Jamie @ This Kind of Love.


I'm loving that yesterday the 20th was one month until my best friend Stephanie comes to visit! I haven't seen her since April (before that it was TWO years) so this is exciting. I miss her a lot.

I'm loving that while it is fall (which is not one of my favorite seasons), it's time for the SEASON PREMIERES of my favorite shows! Let's see...I'm DVRing the season premiere of Law & Order SVU (love me some Elliot Stabler!) tonight along with Dance Moms (addicted) and tomorrow Grey's Anatomy is TWO hours. I love me some DerMer!


I'm loving that I found out a HUGE amount of pressure to have both my Spanish CST test completed and my Special Education CST completed before February 2012 is off my shoulders! Apparently my school was wrong but I can take my time getting it. I am taking one test this Saturday so after that (I'm kinda going in blind for it), I can focus on my Spanish CST.

I'm loving the hangouts I have been having with some of my co-workers lately. Just meeting up for some drinks & playing pool on a Monday night (or Sunday night that got caught short when a manager fell off a ladder) is fun. I really love this job more than my previous one...should have left that one a LONG time ago!

I'm loving that my birthday is in a few months...hopefully my boyfriend will come through on his promise of the tropical cruise he said he will be taking me on. And I just *may* buy these Uggs as an early birthday present:

I'm loving the song "Without You" by David Guetta & Usher. It is my jam. I love rocking out to it in the car on my way to work. Puts me in a good mood!

What are you loving this week?!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for seeing friends! That's the best. I had some people come visit me this summer and it was so much fun. Happy birthday in a few months. I have my fingers crossed for your tropical cruise!

    ReplyDelete