Thursday, August 25, 2011

WILW...a tad late

Today was just one of those days that had me aggravated...like I didn't get to eat my dinner until 11pm and I sat in traffic for almost a half hour on the stupid LIE driving my brother someplace. I swear if he doesn't get his car back soon, I might as well become a taxi driver as my chosen profession, ha ha.

BUT, there are DEFINITELY some things I have been loving lately and I wanna share!


(Link up with Jamie!)
I'm loving that I got to have lunch & catch-up with my friend Ashley today! We met in grad school and ended up doing 7 weeks of our student teaching together. It was sooo wonderful to see her! She gave me a book to borrow to help study for the Spanish CST in October/November so it was great to catch up. Can't wait for her wedding in November!

I'm loving that my last two special education classes start next week. Well, technically only one does (the other is a late start class on 10/4) but I'm kind of in the mood to do something "schooly"

I'm loving that I finally get to see my friend Allison tomorrow. We're gonna have a lunch date & catch up. I have not seen her in lord knows how long and I can't wait to hear what's new in her life...and even celebrate her birthday next weekend!
(Not the most attractive picture but it DEFINITELY defines our friendship)

I'm loving how SHOCKED my friend Shannon was at the surprise party her boyfriend and I threw her. She honestly had no idea! She was shaking and it was so worth it. I had a lot of fun that night and can't wait to do something like that again in the future.

I'm loving the movie Crazy Stupid Love. It had a pretty good cast and the fact that I got to stare at Ryan Gosling for two hours made it drool-worthy! One of my favorite scenes from the movie:


No comments:

Post a Comment