Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Back at it!

I have returned from my blogging break, which was due in part to my vacation last week. And since I am back on Wednesday, I am linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm loving the awesome vacation I just returned from! I was in Disney World for a week with my brother Mark, SIL Laur, my mom, and my nieces & nephew. It was their first time and we all had a magical experience! I will blog more about this later but for now:
{The fam at Hollywood Studios on Day 1 of the parks!}
I'm loving how awesome this weekend is going to be! I am catching up with a friend for lunch tomorrow followed by some birthday shopping for a friend of ours, partying Fri after work for a friend's birthday and my friend Shannon's SURPRISE party on Sat! So excited!!

I'm loving how addicted I am to Angry Birds....haha who would write that they love it?! Good thing I only put it on my iTouch a week ago otherwise I would have NEVER gotten work done the past semester.

I'm loving all the teaching blogs I have come across and decided to follow. A lot of them seem geared towards elementary (and I'm secondary) but still give me some ideas I could tweek when I eventually get a classroom of my own!!

I'm loving the good book I picked up for myself in the airport yesterday before we flew back to New York. It's called Left Neglected and it is really interesting! I can't wait to go and read more.

Short & sweet this week!
Link up to show what you're loving!

No comments:

Post a Comment