Wednesday, July 27, 2011

rain on my parade





Today felt like such a crappy day. I was in a great mood and then things just started mounting. I took my computer to the Apple Store to see if they could figure out why the charger was not holding a charge anymore. I was pretty sure it was because it was worn/torn a the top but I have a warranty, so why not have it checked out? My appointment at the "Genius Bar" was for 3:45.....the guy checking people in said they were running a little behind. Okay, i figure I'd try and wait since I didnt have work til 5. Well, 4:45 rolls around and I hadn't been called. So basically I wasted an hour today waiting and I have to go back tomorrow at 10am. Not thrilled. And people were just being pains in the butt, playing musical chairs. And I wanted my employee meal but I gave it to my brother (the one I complain about having to drive everywhere). And I was super cranky by the end of the night. I just came home and just had myself a nice scream because I was frustrated. Let's hope tomorrow is a better day!

ALSO, calling for major advice! Who has been on a cruise? Or on a tropical vacation? The farthest I have gone is Europe. And that was three years ago. I really would love to go someplace like Cancun, the Bahamas, a cruise that goes to several places, Dominican Republic, etc. If you have any advice, websites, tips or suggestions, please throw them out there!! I want to go next year since this is something my friends and I have been talking about for awhile.

I totally would buy this onesie for my future child(ren) because I think it is hilarious:
I also really like this quote:

Now that its 1:30am on my computer clock, and all, I need to get my bootay in bed so I can go to my 10am apple store appointment!

1 comment:

  1. I went on a cruise for graduation and I loved it, went to cozumel and grand cayman. It was a carnival line and I would definitely look into it :)

    ReplyDelete