Sunday, July 10, 2011

{grand slam, baby!}

And in other news, in case you were stuck inside or nowhere near the TV/internet, or don't follow baseball at all, Derek Jeter got his 3,000th hit! And on a home run, no less! Plus, the fan that caught it (a friend of a girl I went to school with) actually gave it back to Jeter, which I think is awesome.It's history! I wish I was watching the game, instead of browsing K-Mart with my darling mother to find a birthday gift for my cousin's daughter. Or better yet, AT the actual game. I really wanna go to a Yankee Game one of these days. I'm like the outcast in a family of all Mets fans...and I'm dating a Met fan. I secretly wanna wear my Yankees gear the day he takes me to a Mets game. Is that bad? Haha.

I mean, I think Derek Jeter is one fineeeeeee human being! I mean, look at how hot he is (and how awesome/happy his teammates are for him):



And if I could look like this when I hit 40, I'd really love it. God, are you listening?! How gorgeous is she? I'd kill for her physique:

And I know the blog time that will be stamped when this is posted will be in correct but its 130am and I need to go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment