Friday, July 22, 2011

Fill In The Blank



This came up in my blog reader from one of the blogs I follow. I thought this was a cute thing and also a great way to procrastinate getting anything done before work, ha ha!


1. One of my happiest moments ever was....probably the birth of my niece/goddaughter Sara. I was hoping it would be a girl and I could not wait to spoil the baby (regardless if it was a boy or a girl!) I had to work on a project at my bro & SIL's house because our printer wasn't working, went to the hospitak and waited until my brother came out and announced...it was a girl! It was solidified about 2 weeks later when my brother & SIL asked me to be her godmother on Christmas. Best Christmas gift ever!

My ham when she was 5 and a half.

2. Summer is wedding season and weddings are....wonderful! I love weddings! I have been in so many (my brother's, two cousins and my godmother's). I cannot wait to get married. A girl that was best friends with my RA freshmen year of college who I became friends with that year is getting married a week from today! I hope she has the wedding of her dreams!! :) I wish some of my friends would get married already, ha ha!

3. This summer...has been a scorcher! Today when I got in my car after getting my nails done, my car said it was 112 degrees out! HOLY COW!! But it has definitely been better than last summer. I am SO glad I do not work where I did last summer.

4. My summer food of choice has been...probably hot dogs. I feel they are most appropriate to eat in the summer because they taste the best on a grill!

5. My summer uniform has been...a mix of things...either black cami/black button down/black pants/black socks (or the 2 week promo shirt) for work and shorts/tanks/flip flops otherwise! Anything light and cool for this nasty heat.

6. If I could spend the entire summer in one location I would choose....probably the Bahamas. The water there looks so beautiful! And of course I would want all my fantastic friends with me to hang out.

7. My summer anthem is...oh heavens, it's a bunch! Definitely "Party Rock" by LMFAO because it is stuck in my head. And "I Wanna Go" by Britney Spears. Plus Colbie Caillat's new CD is fantastic. If you have not listened to it, you need to!

Head over here to link up at The Little Things We Do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment