Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today's the first time I'm linking up with Rebecca @ Southern Charm for Thankful Thursday!

I'm thankful that two weeks from today, I will be done with my summer classes! I am glad I won't have to take a full load in the fall (just one class Tuesday nights and one class Thursday nights) but this puts a damper on my summer vacation.

I'm thankful these three goobers call me "Aunt Kristin" and love me. I adore them to pieces. I absolutely LOVE spoiling them and wish my other brothers would get married and have kids for me to spoil...or one of my friends!


Emma Grace & Sara Elizabeth

Stevie Wonder aka Steven Louis, my nephew

I'm thankful my doctor's visit at the gyno only cost me $5! I apparently had a $20 credit to my account from last year. Nice.

I'm thankful I get to see one of my besties, Olivia, tonight for some drinks and relaxation. I love we went to school together and even though we graduated 2 years ago {really?!} we are still so so close.

Olivia & I on Memorial Day weekend

I'm thankful that I have wonderful friends and family!

Time to go see if we have any coupons for what my mom wants me to buy {thanks Extreme Couponing for rubbing off on me} and go do her shopping before class.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a good night with your friend! It's very impressive that you've been able to stay so close! Friends and family are always a great thing to be thankful for :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete