Monday, June 27, 2011

new hair =)

here's a picture of my new hair cut. we went out the other night to dinner and then to an outdoor bar for my friend amanda's birthday. she is on the left. but first, i went from this:

my hair the day of graduation...it's past my shouders. also, don't mind the mess in my room...it was from student teaching and i STILL have not made time to clean it up. i keep telling myself tomorrow.

and went to this:
(Amanda & Me).....such a difference! But considering it is pretty low maintenance and if I want it to look "full" I have to blow it out, I'm pretty happy.

I went to the beach today. It was spectacular....only, I am now burnt on my chest, right thigh, face (sunglasses tan) and neck. UGH! And I kept reapplying AND used SPF50! What on Earth? What brand and SPF of sunblock do you all use?

No comments:

Post a Comment