Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day y'all! (I feel like I'm a Southerner at heart, even though I was born and raised in New York.)

I'd also like to wish my brother Mark a Happy Birthday!! There is a 14 year age gap between us but he'll always be my big brother. :) We're both teachers (he taught second grade for 10 or 11 years before moving up to 5th and I'll be teaching Spanish). I almost went to SUNY Cortland (home of the Red Dragons) where he went because it is a good teaching school. Hey, he met his wife there so maybe I would've met my husband...haha! But I know Mark is always there for advice, to bail me out if I were even in trouble and he's a wonderful father to his children!


Mark & I at SUNY Cortland

I have the lovely pleasure of working again tonight. I worked all day yesterday and I'm not sure what it was but some freakshows came in! Seriously. After work tonight, I am off to a Memorial Day BBQ at my friend Dan's house (he's dating my BFF Shannon) and I'm excited! All I have to do tomorrow is study for my quiz and go to my 5pm class. Yay.

1 comment:

  1. Love what your loving!

    Super cute blog...your newest follower,

    Hannah @ A Lovely Mess

    *stop by and say hi :)

    ReplyDelete