Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Georgia is on my mind

Just some fun recap pictures from my visit to my BFF, Stephanie! How we survived two years without seeing each other and picked right up where we left off amazes me. She's a life long friend and I honestly do not know where I'd be without her! Also, her parents are amazing! Her mom, Lisa, writes a blog called "Writing in the Buff." You should check it out! I bet you will like it.


Steph's adorable dogs, McGee (the black one) and Chutsky (the reddish/tan one). They're so cute and cuddly!

Stephy & her boyfriend Brett. He is one FANTASTIC man and the way he adores my BFF makes me so happy. They'll be together forever.

Me & Stephy!



Blowing out the candles on her birthday cheesecake =)

Downtown Atlanta for Earth Day


Oh, and just because these three melt my heart...my nieces & nephew:

No comments:

Post a Comment