Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The ABC's of me

I saw this on another blog and liked it! :)

A-Age: 24.....darn, I am no where near where I wanted to be in life at this age! Haha.

B-Bed size: Twin right now. :) soon enough I'll get a bigger one

C-Chore you hate: Raking leaves...that is a man's job!

D-Dogs: Shadow! She's a black cocker spaniel that was originally named Honey (seriously?) but we changed it to Shadow because she was behind me all the time when we first got her,

E-Essential start to your day: Coffee...preferably with french vanilla creamer

F-Favorite Color: Pink and lime green =)

G-Gold or Silver: Gold

H-Height: 5'7" but i always assumed it was 5'8"!

I-Instruments you play:None now. I used to play the flute and the violin.

J-Job title: Hostess at CPK, eventually a Spanish teacher

K-Kids: None yet...just the ones I teach!

L-Live: New York

M-My mom's name: Mary Jane

N-Nickname: K-Jacks, LJ, Apples

O-Overnight hospital stay: None

P-Pet Peeve: Slow drivers

Q-Quote from a movie: "Life is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're gonna get"-Forest Gump

R-Right/Lefty: Right handed

S-Sibling: Brother, Scott (39), brother, Mark (37), brother Eric (29) and Brian (26)

T-Time you wake up: For student teaching between 5:30-6. On the weekends, at least 10

U-Underwear: Always! Victoria's Secret! :)

V-Veggies you dislike: Pretty much everything...I only eat corn, carrots and green beans

W-What makes you run late: Oversleeping despite having three alarms

X-Xrays you've had: Lungs, Chest, Foot, Teeth

Y-Yummy food you make: Chicken recipes

Z-Zoo animal: Monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment