Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday :)



It's that day again!!

I'm linking up with Jamie for WILW. :)



So, what am I loving this week?

#1. I'm loving that my cooperating teacher came back on Monday. It was nice to finally meet him, get to observe his teaching style, learn/familiarize myself with the students, etc. Theres seventh grade classes (one of which is all native speakers) and 3 8th. I can't wait to start TEACHING! Hopefully tomorrow or Friday.

#2. I mentioned my cooperating teacher has a natives class. I was told by the chairperson I'm not allowed to teach it. I'll do whatever they want me to. Because I can't teach, my cooperating teacher was like "Come in at 8:30 if you want instead of 7:30." I'm loving that! The extra hour of sleep makes ALL the difference.

#3. I'm loving that in two months I will be visiting this lovely lady for her birthday!


(Me & My BFF Stephy)

#4. I'm loving Glee.....yes, a little late on this bandwagon. But my bestie Olivia is somewhat (okay, maybe super) obsessed with it. We watched the Britney & Madonna episodes before we went to Disney, my itunes is now infused with Glee music, now I just need to start watching.

#5. I'm loving my Kindle! I'm reading a book called "The Pressures of Teaching" during lunch at student teaching. I just feel like the book doesnt compare anymore.

#6. I'm loving my vacation from school from Feb 21-25. 5 days of massive sleep! And room organization.

#7. I'm loving the surprise that a group of my friends and I are sending to our friend Heather in Indiana. She's gonna love it!

Remember to link up!!! :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thinking of doing a giveaway! So many blogs i have come across are either doing a giveaway or someone has won one. So it has inspired me to do one. I'd love more followers (as creepy as it may be...who doesn't want more blog friends?!). So, when I reach 25 followers, I'll do a $25 giftcard to one of these places (Target, Wal-Mart, Victoria's Secret (only bc it's my fav store), Starbucks, etc) or a Visa for their choice! Spread the word, follow, and then once it happens, I'll let y'all know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment