Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wednesday Loving!













Okay, even though it's now Thursday, my post was being difficult before and telling me it had HTML errors. Boo. So I'm attempting it again.


Time to link up with Jamie for What I Love Wednesday!

#1
I'm loving that I have had this week off from the school I am student teaching in. We get a week off for February break! It's nice to not have to get up at 5:30/6am every day but I know next week will be brutal.

#2
I'm loving I got to spend a night in the city with my best friend, April! We went to dinner at a cute place called Mama Mexico, had sangria, caught up on our lives, etc. Ate delicious red velvet cupcakes from the bakery Crumbs. Shopped in Times Square. I miss her. We've been best friends since 7th grade and since August, we've seen each other sporadically with grad school. But I'm loving her success at Columbia!

#3
I'm loving that on Friday I get to see my lovely friends Shannon and Olivia again! I've mentioned them before...we met when we started college at New Paltz. That was almost SIX YEARS AGO! When did we get so old? But every Friday we've been getting together at Dave & Buster's (which I affectionately call it the adult Chuckee Cheese's) for drinks and catching up. This Friday is Shannon's sister, Kelly's, birthday and we're celebrating it. It's great having two best friends in a 5 minute drive one way and a 15 minute drive the other. Love them.
Shannon & I being ridiculous one of our last nights in college

Olivia & I, New Hampshire 2009


#4
I'm loving how soon it'll be spring! And then summer!
Because who doesn't wanna wear these:

And be here?

And drink some of these?
#5
I'm loving I have a little extra money I can go shopping with. First paying off my bills and then going shopping but I deserve a reward! Who doesn't love cute outfits?!

What are you loving? Be sure to link up!

1 comment:

  1. I love breaks from student teaching :)As much as I love my kids, getting up early is no fun!

    ReplyDelete