Tuesday, January 11, 2011

SNOW?!


Snow snow snow. I do not like thee. I wish for it to go away and go somewhere else. Like Vermont. Just completely skip over New York! That'd be lovely. We're suppose to get 10 to 15 inches tonight into tomorrow. This is about two-almost three weeks after our last storm that started the day after Christmas.

The above picture is my car outside two days after Christmas. We got almost 2 feet of snow. Most of it has melted now....but where are they going to put this amount we are getting tonight?!! UGH! I know some people find it magical and everything. I get stir crazy in the snow after awhile.

It can snow as much as it wants next week here in NY when I'm in Florida. :) Georgia is already on it's third snow day this week. And apparently my own district has cancelled school for tomorrow. Yet, I, the lovely person who isn't teaching yet, has to go to work from 12-3. Which might not be worth it if everything is closed. We shall see.

I need to not be freezing all the time. I have a draft guard on my bedroom window near my bed and I'm still cold. The heat's cranked up and I'm still cold. I could stay in bed all day. I just love my daybed. =)

And, I heard back from my 2nd cooperating teacher for student teaching and he seems really great! He took his students to Sevilla, Spain in 2008 which is where I studied abroad and he had also studied abroad there. It is GORGEOUS. I am looking forward to this adventure in my life.

time to go update the itouch with more tunes for my trip next week! suggestions, anyone?

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I'm drowning in snow! I'm not a big fan of the cold. Your blog is really cute!

    xx elle

    http://prep-a-holic.blogspot.com/

    maybe we can follow each other?

    ReplyDelete