Sunday, January 23, 2011

Back to the cold weather!

BOO BOO BOO! I have been MIA the last week because I went on my vacation to the happiest place on Earth in Florida....DISNEY WORLD!!! I flew out last Sunday the 16th with Shannon and Olivia. We met Amanda and Zach in the Orlando airport. Then, we proceeded to have an AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME week. So many blonde moments on my part and hysterical comments in general, along with lots of pictures taken! I cringed when I got off the plane last night in this FRIGID weather. I want to blog about each day and post some pictures, but I am way too tired from working today to do it now. Plus, it's 11:35pm and I wanna go to sleep. So keep your eye's out for those posts! :)

Tomorrow is my last week of "freedom" before I start student teaching. I am working tomorrow, wednesday night, friday night, saturday day & night and sunday day. 24.5 hours. Doesn't seem like a lot but it was kind of torturous today at work when it was 6:30pm and some of the 8 servers on had only TWO tables since 4pm. I think it was because everyone was at home/a friend's house watching the football games. I don't follow that so I wouldn't know who was playing aside from the NY Jets (who lost!). I did chuckle when like 6 people who must have been visiting from Tennessee were like "OMG IT IS SO COLD!" when they came in from outside. They're like "we're not used to this." I clearly knew how they felt coming back from 75 DEGREE WEATHER and the sun last week!

Off to bed because I have a wonderful work week ahead of me. At least I'll be making $$$!!

No comments:

Post a Comment